New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

General Talk

Started by Romero, July 05, 2011, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: garrym on July 20, 2011, 01:44:44 AM
Hi Romero,

Could you please, at least tell us if the coils of a pair should be adding or cancelling (bucking)?

Regards, Garry
Of couse it is bucking, adding will work like a normal coil and mr Lenz will beat us hard.
May I ask you something, as it is considered fake why do you continue working on it?
Romero

garrym

Hi Romero,

Thanks for that.

The reason I continue to work on this is -

Early on, I asked if you were religious and I passed the comment - GOD BLESS YOU.
You responded that you were Orthodox Christian and that is more than good enough for me.

Keep well and ignore those that try to derail you.

As my mum says, the truth will eventually be know. Patience and Honesty will never fail you or anyone.

Garry

landownunder

amen to that gary in full agreement with you. good luck and god bless you and romero ron

scratchrobot

Quote from: garrym on July 20, 2011, 04:51:58 AM
Hi Romero,

Thanks for that.

The reason I continue to work on this is -

Early on, I asked if you were religious and I passed the comment - GOD BLESS YOU.
You responded that you were Orthodox Christian and that is more than good enough for me.

Keep well and ignore those that try to derail you.

As my mum says, the truth will eventually be know. Patience and Honesty will never fail you or anyone.

Garry

I don't think that you can trust somebody only because he is Orthodox Christian or whatever... that's just BS.
The reason I continue to work on this is because I belief that it can be done and I don't think Romero is a person who would faked it.

scratchrobot

Quote from: Romero on July 20, 2011, 02:06:06 AM
Hi Romero,

Could you please, at least tell us if the coils of a pair should be adding or cancelling (bucking)?

Regards, Garry
Of couse it is bucking, adding will work like a normal coil and mr Lenz will beat us hard.
May I ask you something, as it is considered fake why do you continue working on it?
Romero

To me it was also not clear how to use the coil pair, the thing is that in bucking I get speedup but I can not charge the caps  :(

Edit, Maybe we can  :)
http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=11.msg218#msg218

Regards

Hitman

Regards
Maybe you could amplify the effect by winding 2 bi-filer coils in the same configuration.
:)

Oh btw Konehead posted this:
"Kone,

chalamadad  posted this BH curve pic,  but he does not have it quite right..............

The Knee of the B/H curve,  real close to saturation,  the Non Linear region  is what they want to tweek the bias magnets strength and distance,  to bias's the core to.   
So that the cores can just make the Polarity flip flop back and forth between stable points before the Knee,  and after the Knee,  between non saturation in one polarity, and  full saturation in the other polarity, Very  Very Fast,  with a certain rotor magnet strength / gap, etc,  to modulate the flip flop between those 2 Polarity's points on the core's BH curve....

This is kind of like a Mag Amp, using magnets to do the BH bias, vs  DC coils on the core to do the BH bias

Very Very Fast Polarity Flipping,  makes for Higher Voltages output too"

Regards Hitman

scratchrobot

Quote from: Romero on July 20, 2011, 02:06:06 AM
Hi Romero,

Regards, Garry
Romero

It is considered fake because of this picture and I must say that to me it also looks like there are going 2 wires trough the hole in the table  :o maybe it is an illusion?

scratchrobot

Quote from: Hitman on July 21, 2011, 05:14:00 AM

Regards
Maybe you could amplify the effect by winding 2 bi-filer coils in the same configuration.
:)

Oh btw Konehead posted this:
"Kone,

chalamadad  posted this BH curve pic,  but he does not have it quite right..............

The Knee of the B/H curve,  real close to saturation,  the Non Linear region  is what they want to tweek the bias magnets strength and distance,  to bias's the core to.   
So that the cores can just make the Polarity flip flop back and forth between stable points before the Knee,  and after the Knee,  between non saturation in one polarity, and  full saturation in the other polarity, Very  Very Fast,  with a certain rotor magnet strength / gap, etc,  to modulate the flip flop between those 2 Polarity's points on the core's BH curve....

This is kind of like a Mag Amp, using magnets to do the BH bias, vs  DC coils on the core to do the BH bias

Very Very Fast Polarity Flipping,  makes for Higher Voltages output too"

Regards Hitman

Thanks for the info, I tried Bifliair and it gives even better output  :)
http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=11.msg221#msg221

Regards,
scratchrobot

garrym

Hi Romero,

For each pair set, which of these four parameters is more critical ( that is to have equal for the two coils of a pair)
to aid in our final outcome -

1. Resistance
2. Inductance
3. Capacitance
4. Turns

Kindest Regards, Garry

p.s. It has only take 3 months, but I finally understand what you mean by "tuning is an mammoth task"

Aeon

Hi there,
I'm playing around with a generator like Romero's, just the coils and cores are a wee bit different (soft iron cores). When i shorten the coils I can see a dramatic increase of rpm and the amperage is dropping extremely. The input is a good bit higher before I get the needed rpm's. I can see now very well what you mean by tuning the air gap, Romero. The mechanical resistance increases a lot when I get too close to the cores and the output decreases too much when I'm to far away - but funny enough: even at a gap of 12mm I get 25V out. Shorting amperage is 450 mA at that gap, not too bad ;) Will have to finish that generator before I'm able to tell the exact output/input duty, might be a quite good cop. Shorting of the coils can be done vice versa: Keep them shorted all the time and open the switch to get the spikes (like in a ignition coil of a cumbustion motor) Very high voltage, careful.....
good luck to everybody
Andi

darkwanderer

Quote from: Aeon on July 23, 2011, 10:41:15 PM
but funny enough: even at a gap of 12mm I get 25V out. Shorting amperage is 450 mA at that gap, not too bad ;)

Wow that's something... you got 12mm gap and you have 25 volt output  :o Can you give more info like the size of magnet's, the dynamo properties etc...

Regards...

Aeon

hi darkwanderer,
try this coil: magnet wire .8mm, 42 mm long, od 30mm (don't know the number of windings, is not critical). Core is a 8mm steel screw, 90mm long. I have turned the head somewhat down to 12mm dia and 5mm thickness in the lathe. My Rotor is probably like Romero's (Think it is 20cm in diameter where the Magnets are sitting) Poles are NS. I used 16 mags instead of 8, so the higher frequency allows to see the dropping of input at lower rpm's. My driver motor is a simple DC motor (24V), quite strong but draws only 3W when idling. Turns 3000 rpm @24V.
Funnywise that steel core did not get hot.....as long as the air gap is bigger than 5mm. I was amased to see 5W coming out of it with the big gap of 10mm, did'nt expect so much. Voltage is allways good but amperage drops a lot when you increase the gap too far. Not too difficult to get a wee bit OU here.
Regards
A

landownunder

garrym

Hi Romero,

May I please have an answer to the following -

For each pair set, which of these four parameters is more critical ( that is to have equal for the two coils of a pair)
to aid in our final outcome -

1. Resistance
2. Inductance
3. Capacitance
4. Turns

If this is asking too much or giving away the key, I will understand. But at least may I have a response?

Kindest Regards, Garry

scratchrobot

Hey Romero can you please give me your opinion on the picture I posted, can you see the 2 wires going down the table cap?