News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

I have started cutting the parts for the new generator also winding the cores...

energia9

Quote from: Romero on March 09, 2014, 12:24:22 AM
I have started cutting the parts for the new generator also winding the cores...
wow romero, its nice to look at the precisity involved :)
i hope you will be able to suceed in making of this device.
by the way, everyone is so busy with the circuits, can you romero or some else who have a grasp on what is happening in those coils and why we need them.  does an yone come out with a plausible explanation?
is this circuit collecting the high voltage on m field collapse?

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on March 09, 2014, 12:24:22 AM

Wish i could afford one of that cnc, perfect cut  :)

Romero

CNC progress for the new generator.
it takes a lot of time to cut these parts. I used increments o 0.5mm for each step in depth.

crazycut06

Wow! Nice clean cut, can't wait for the final outcome, not rushing you heheh... ;D

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 09, 2014, 10:40:13 PM
Wow! Nice clean cut, can't wait for the final outcome, not rushing you heheh... ;D
There is more to be done, only two coils are ready.
The other ones will be done after the assembly is done and test these two.
I am going to start working on the rotor now but still have to wait for the magnets to arrive.

Romero

Romero

More coils... should do preliminary tests this weekend.

crazycut06

Ooh... Nice coils, will see if they will share the s.u.l effect...  ;D

From other Planet

Hi Romero,
I'm trying to replicate attached schematic from u. Sadly i didn't see the post where u said  to wind on top of each other. So i wound all 3 coils together, like a bedini. Of course L3 ends earlier, as its only half length. I'm also not really sure what u mean with on top of each other. Like 1 coil on 1 side of air gap, 1 on other, and Output above both? I'm using small airgap, as a certain gap so far gives best results. Also i not really understand the tuning with different octaves for L1 and L2, my coils both "vibrate" at same frequency, which is dependant on the size of the tuning capacitor.
The good news is, i see these additional square pulses that seem to come out of nowhere, like on ur scopeshots, but only 1 till 4 per MOSFET pulse, depending on Input Voltage. And without the additional high frequency ringing on the waveform ??? ::)
BTW, what u mean with litz wire for L1 and L2, u mean many from each other insulated strands?
Please dear Romero give me a hint  :) ;) ;D
kind regards,
From other Planet

Romero

Quote from: From other Planet on March 16, 2014, 02:08:02 AM
Hi Romero,
I'm trying to replicate attached schematic from u. Sadly i didn't see the post where u said  to wind on top of each other. So i wound all 3 coils together, like a bedini. Of course L3 ends earlier, as its only half length. I'm also not really sure what u mean with on top of each other. Like 1 coil on 1 side of air gap, 1 on other, and Output above both? I'm using small airgap, as a certain gap so far gives best results. Also i not really understand the tuning with different octaves for L1 and L2, my coils both "vibrate" at same frequency, which is dependant on the size of the tuning capacitor.
The good news is, i see these additional square pulses that seem to come out of nowhere, like on ur scopeshots, but only 1 till 4 per MOSFET pulse, depending on Input Voltage. And without the additional high frequency ringing on the waveform ??? ::)
BTW, what u mean with litz wire for L1 and L2, u mean many from each other insulated strands?
Please dear Romero give me a hint  :) ;) ;D
kind regards,
From other Planet
The way I did it is: wound L3 first then L2 then L1. Might work in other arrangements too but I have not tried and did not spend too much time as the total output was very small.
What transistor is in your circuit? IRFP460 or better is required, not all transistors will work properly especially ringing effect occurs when transistor is off and that is what makes this circuit to behave like it does.
There are few people working to replicate this circuit and someone its almost there.
If L1 resonates at 1kHz then L2 will have to be ringing (resonating) at 2kHz. I know its hard to tweak but when its done it works nice.
Litz wire is multiple wires isolated from each other.

Regards,
Romero

From other Planet

Thank you!!!  :)
Yes im using also IRFP460, but not with high amp MOSFET-driver atm, as yesterday i destroyed my whole selfmade MOSFET Pulse and TL494 signal generator board. But i will improve that.
All the best to you!

From other Planet

I shared ur schematic on Overunity.com in akula thread. Hope thats ok. If not i will delete it. Btw there seems to be a problem with PM and email function here 3 or 4 times i try to send u this message. The arithmetic with zero as result always gives an error. Email function also seems not to work. So now i post message here...

Kind regards,
From other Planet

Romero

Quote from: From other Planet on March 16, 2014, 08:56:08 PM
I shared ur schematic on Overunity.com in akula thread. Hope thats ok. If not i will delete it. Btw there seems to be a problem with PM and email function here 3 or 4 times i try to send u this message. The arithmetic with zero as result always gives an error. Email function also seems not to work. So now i post message here...

Kind regards,
From other Planet
I've got your message, check your email.
I am receiving emails on romerouk@gmail.com or admin@underservice.org.

Romero

Romero

To make it clear for all. I DID NOT REPLICATE AKULA'S DEVICE.
All scope shots are from my schematic.

Romero

Romero

Something very strange....
About 10 days back I placed an order for 60 magnets, some of them for the new rotor and the others for different projects.
Normally it takes only 2-3 days to get them but now after 9 days of waiting I had to call and find out what is going on.
They said that the parcel was sent on 10 of March but then it was 'stopped and advised' to cancel the order and refund the money.
All this time  I was not informed of having the order canceled and that the money are already refunded, I did't ask for that.
I asked what is the reason for having the order canceled and who asked for that but no more communication.
This its very strange...

Romero