News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycut06

I believe toroid transformers have greater efficiencies than E type ones, the only problem i see is that the primary winding is sandwiched inside by the secondary thus preventing the primary from cooling, that's why in my experience it has shorter life than E type transformers.

Romero

A simple experiment where it looks that the output is higher than the input. Running at 50Hz we cannot blame the equipment for showing wrong values. In normal conditions we should have the same values on both meters.

Romero

I have uploaded few of my old experiments

Romero

Here I made a collection of my experiments photos, diagrams, scope shots...

Emil

Congratulations for the excellent work , you are a great builder.

aaron5120

Quote from: Romero on February 24, 2013, 01:15:53 AM
Hi RomeroUK,
Thanks for posting your experiment datas in the forum. I saw some interesting waveforms, particularly the one I hereby am attaching.
Can you please explain how did you get this kind of oscillation and can you indicate which type of circuit can produce this kind of oscillations?
Thanks and please keep up with your great works!
aaron5120

Romero

Quote from: aaron5120 on February 25, 2013, 04:01:50 AM
Hi RomeroUK,
Thanks for posting your experiment datas in the forum. I saw some interesting waveforms, particularly the one I hereby am attaching.
Can you please explain how did you get this kind of oscillation and can you indicate which type of circuit can produce this kind of oscillations?
aaron5120
Hi,
I  am not very sure what circuit I used to get that particular wave form, this is a collection of pictures over a long period of time. I had similar waveforms in many experiments, most of them are experiments with high voltage. This one might have come from this experiment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpShM3yjoSI

Romero

Wings

Quote from: aaron5120 on February 25, 2013, 04:01:50 AM
Hi RomeroUK,
aaron5120
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4

aaron5120

Quote from: Wings on February 28, 2013, 01:30:17 PM

Hi Wings, thanks for posting the YT link.
That seems to be a normal decaying oscillation waveform, whereas what Romero got in many occasions were trumpet waveforms with increasing amplitude, they use to be abruptly cutoff and the cycle repeats again.  If you watch carefully the waveforms in the link you provided, you will realize that they are exactly the opposite of what I posted as an attachment.

Wings

Quote from: aaron5120 on March 01, 2013, 07:14:11 AM
Quote from: Wings on February 28, 2013, 01:30:17 PM

Hi Wings, thanks for posting the YT link.
That seems to be a normal decaying oscillation waveform, whereas what Romero got in many occasions were trumpet waveforms with increasing amplitude, they use to be abruptly cutoff and the cycle repeats again.  If you watch carefully the waveforms in the link you provided, you will realize that they are exactly the opposite of what I posted as an attachment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ba0aJnrYo

Romero

One of the secrets to take power from resonance.
This can be used to get power from resonance in a solid state circuit or from a driver coil used in a magnet/motor...

Hitman, this can help you with your existing experiment. 

Romero

Hitman

Quote from: Romero on March 13, 2013, 01:06:01 PM
This can be used to get power from resonance in a solid state circuit or from a driver coil used in a magnet/motor...

Romero

Thank you,

Since my Bedini fan conversion finally died this morning and proved not to be a self runner I'll have some time to construct a coil as you have mentioned above.

2*pi*F= 1/sqrt(L*C)

Cheers Hitman

Hitman

Quote from: Romero on March 13, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Romero

Just finished some tests with some interesting results,
@romero have you ever try this with litz wire.
input = 6v @ 2.25ma - output = 101.3v - 2.85ma shorted
this is using that 4000 turn coil we made awhile back @ 1.58khz and 1uf cap.
Guess I have wind some more coils lol

Cheers Hitman