News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Romero Experiments

Started by Romero, June 27, 2011, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitman

Ok I just did a quick test with the type of coils you suggest but without your exact coil design we will not be able to compare results but we should get about the same results with scope shots.

1 - normal air coil
2 - 8 coil aligned with magnet ( 8 )
3 - 8 coil 90 degrees with magnet (oo)

Cheers Hitman

crazycut06

Quote from: Hitman on September 24, 2012, 07:45:30 PM
Ok I just did a quick test with the type of coils you suggest but without your exact coil design we will not be able to compare results but we should get about the same results with scope shots.

1 - normal air coil
2 - 8 coil aligned with magnet ( 8 )
3 - 8 coil 90 degrees with magnet (oo)

Cheers Hitman

Hi Hitman,
That's a  quick one!  ;D Interesting  scope shots, can you post voltage & current measurements with your set up?

Regards
Cc

Romero

@Hitman
Can you please short the coils while in operation and compare or see if any difference? Instead of a direct short use an amp meter if you have.

Thank you,
Romero

Hitman

Like I said it was a quickie, just to see if it would produce anything out of the ordinary. The figure 8 coil only had 12 feet of wire on it and was very loose due to the way I had wound it, I made a quick jig with 2 ferrite rods and a piece of wood.
The problem with that is the wire kept pushing upwards, any suggestions on the figure 8 coil construction might encourage me to construct a new one but right now I'm working on 2 other projects + family + job + I'm old :)

I can take all the readings you wish as soon as I fix one of my multimeters hehe, I only have 1 working analog dc volt meter and 1 analog amp meter which is on the 5 amp scale and with the size of the coil I don't think it will show anything.
Maybe change their batteries :0 I will get to it, I won't have a choice soon ......

Tip of the day:
don't use salt in your electrolyte.

Cheers Hitman

kEhYo77

This is Vesper's new rotor and looking at the magnets' configuration it is similar to what You, Romero, have just shown us in the drawing.

QuoteWhat you see above is a 16 magnet rotor it is 1.25" thick and 16" across. the magnets are 1"x1"x1" round. In special designed holders to support 2 magnet positions and 360 deg rotation. All this set upon robust bearings. It is a balanced rotor. Total weight Ill get when it is done. the magnet holders are held in place by nylon bolts

There might be something to it...
The coil's core is still a mystery... They say it is not air.

Now, a question to You, Romero. Is the figure 8 necessary or can we just use 2 coils in series CW+CCW?

Romero

@kEhYo77
the coil must be built in the 8 figure to get the results I am talking about.I was suggesting air core for simplicity but using ferrite will show much better results.
While you build the coil you will start to understand why the figure of 8 is different than 2 independent coils.

Unusual effects in coils can be found in: where few turns at the begining are wound in one direction then most of the coil in oposite direction then at the end we switch direction again with the same number of turns used to start the coil.
EX: CW 30 turns, CCW 300 turns, CW 30 turns
This type of coil can be used in solid state configuration too.
This is just an example but coils can be made to have self amplification or self power effect but that is not to be discussed now.
If someone can view and separate the electric field from the magnetic field then you can build coils that will manifest no lenz.

Anyway, happy experimenting! :)

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on September 26, 2012, 12:07:36 AM
@kEhYo77
the coil must be built in the 8 figure to get the results I am talking about.I was suggesting air core for simplicity but using ferrite will show much better results.
While you build the coil you will start to understand why the figure of 8 is different than 2 independent coils.

Unusual effects in coils can be found in: where few turns at the begining are wound in one direction then most of the coil in oposite direction then at the end we switch direction again with the same number of turns used to start the coil.
EX: CW 30 turns, CCW 300 turns, CW 30 turns
This type of coil can be used in solid state configuration too.
This is just an example but coils can be made to have self amplification or self power effect but that is not to be discussed now.
If someone can view and separate the electric field from the magnetic field then you can build coils that will manifest no lenz.

Anyway, happy experimenting! :)

Regards,
Romero

Hi Romero,
I have not tried this but surely will, what I did was 200 turns cw & 100 ccw I did not took notes of the results, but now I will to compare different coils  ;D still no scope  :-[ but soon!

Thanks!

Regards Cc

kEhYo77

Thanks Romero!
Now, this info is very encouraging and I'll do some experiments soon on that but I'd really like to know more about the coil's self amplification
because that is what those guys are doing, I guess  ;D

Cheers!

Romero

Quote from: kEhYo77 on September 26, 2012, 03:35:30 AM
Thanks Romero!
Now, this info is very encouraging and I'll do some experiments soon on that but I'd really like to know more about the coil's self amplification
because that is what those guys are doing, I guess  ;D

Cheers!
Please do simple experiments before you start spending money into something more complex.
Looking in the past, many of my suggestions attracted loads of critics and I was acused that I am making people spend money for something that 'is not possible to work'...

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Hi all,
I've done a test on the coil Romero suggested, 1st layer 30 turns cw, 2nd 100 ccw, 3rd 30 cw, voltage output is 1.4vac, before I rewound this coil, it is all 160 turns cw, and the output is 3vac, almost half of the output was reduced with the suggested coil... ??? What to do next?

Regards
Cc

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on September 27, 2012, 04:14:00 PM
Hi all,
I've done a test on the coil Romero suggested, 1st layer 30 turns cw, 2nd 100 ccw, 3rd 30 cw, voltage output is 1.4vac, before I rewound this coil, it is all 160 turns cw, and the output is 3vac, almost half of the output was reduced with the suggested coil... ??? What to do next?

Regards
Cc
please have a look again to my example 30;300;30 you should understand the basic formula. It is not about the amount of voltage you get but about the amount of power also must put this together with other statements i've made before. I really don't want to continue talking about this.
Please draw the coil on a piece of paper and have a look at it, that is my way to see things clearly.

Regards,
Romero

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on September 27, 2012, 10:20:03 PM
Quote from: crazycut06 on September 27, 2012, 04:14:00 PM
Hi all,

Regards
Cc
please have a look again to my example 30;300;30 you should understand the basic formula. It is not about the amount of voltage you get but about the amount of power also must put this together with other statements i've made before. I really don't want to continue talking about this.
Please draw the coil on a piece of paper and have a look at it, that is my way to see things clearly.

Regards,
Romero

Sorry to sound depressed but I'm not, really greatefull that you continue teaching us, pls. ignore me, co'z im having a hard time translating my native language lol  ;D that test was just a quick one, ill do what you say, I have two types of winding in mind will try it both, will post results... Thanks!

Regards
Cc

crazycut06

Hi Romero,
You are right about this type of coil, it's not about the voltage, i have 1 coil pair with small backing magnets, that gives out 6.2vac when connected to a fwbr and cap it gives out 13vdc not loaded, i tried to connect the gen.output to the drive input from the amp meter, battery voltage went up just a small amount from 11.79v to 11.80v, then draw went down to 41A to 40A and rotor speeds up a bit from 1190 to 1200 rpm, but with bulb as load its a different story, mr.lenz appears! what do you think is happening? what I understand is that the reverse winding catches the BEMF of the middle coil? where the spikes gives the boost to the voltage?

Regards
Cc

Hitman

Regards,
Romero

I don't understand why you want us to try and make this coil and yet you don't wish to talk about it. if its a question of fear, just let me know and I'll tell the world, I don't have much time left here and I really don't wanna leave without knowing that my children and the children of the world have something to look forward too.

Regards Hitman

Romero

Quote from: Hitman on October 11, 2012, 03:56:09 PM

Regards,
Romero

I don't understand why you want us to try and make this coil and yet you don't wish to talk about it. if its a question of fear, just let me know and I'll tell the world, I don't have much time left here and I really don't wanna leave without knowing that my children and the children of the world have something to look forward too.

Regards Hitman
Unfortunately I am not capable to offer step by step instructions.
People are expecting an answer to questions I don't have answers for... all I have are only parts of the domino but not the entire game.

Best regrads,
Romero