News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

QEG/ Quantum Energy Generator

Started by Hans, April 11, 2014, 01:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans

Hi guys,
Since last week 'hopegirl' open-sourced the design of their OU-generator, called QEG.
Based on the WITTS-device we saw some years ago.
'Fixtheworldproject.net' has the info.
1 kw in, 10 kw out.

Please have a look. ;)

Regards
H

landownunder

latest update great experimenter at overunity named gotoluc has released an interesting experiment about the qeg have a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLiZDQxywqE

Romero

I have a small QEG generator.
I built it originally as an reluctance motor then I transformed it to a generator but the output was not big enough to make it self run. Now after seeing this new QEG I realize that  i need more wire winding on the exciter coils.
I have no idea where it is but I will find it and try adding more wire and give it another try.
Lots of people are criticizing this concept because they don't understand it but I know it works, it is very similar with rotovertor concept the difference is the placement of the coils.

Dave45

Thanks for that Romero
will take a closer look

dave

crazycut06

Quote from: Romero on April 12, 2014, 11:54:45 AM
I built it originally as an reluctance motor then I transformed it to a generator but the output was not big enough to make it self run. Now after seeing this new QEG I realize that  i need more wire winding on the exciter coils.
I have no idea where it is but I will find it and try adding more wire and give it another try.
Lots of people are criticizing this concept because they don't understand it but I know it works, it is very similar with rotovertor concept the difference is the placement of the coils.

Hi Romero,
Is your QEG toroid core the same as the original? With protruding laminate inside? Or just plain toroid?
I love to see your replication on this. Thanks.

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 14, 2014, 01:45:52 PM
Quote from: Romero on April 12, 2014, 11:54:45 AM

Hi Romero,
Is your QEG toroid core the same as the original? With protruding laminate inside? Or just plain toroid?
I love to see your replication on this. Thanks.
Hi,
my toroid is made of ferrite, same is the rotor.
I took it apart to add more wire for the primary exciting coils.

crazycut06

Oh i see you stuck pieces of ferrite to make contacts for the rotor, did not thought of that  ;D would you think it will work the same like the big QEG? With your ferrite toroid?

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 14, 2014, 04:22:48 PM
Oh i see you stuck pieces of ferrite to make contacts for the rotor, did not thought of that  ;D would you think it will work the same like the big QEG? With your ferrite toroid?
it does work already but when power is produced its slowing down a lot also I am running it at 11000rpm with an rc motor. If the exciting coils are  larger that should reduce the required speed too.

crazycut06

Do you think lenz is still present in this gen? The inventor said if its in resonance the rotor locks up on that speed, even if you add more power fro the prime mover, it will just be wasted.

Romero

Quote from: crazycut06 on April 15, 2014, 12:20:18 AM
Do you think lenz is still present in this gen? The inventor said if its in resonance the rotor locks up on that speed, even if you add more power fro the prime mover, it will just be wasted.
maybe its possible to avoid lenz, in my case I did't see that but there is still more to be tested.
I am very busy at work and I have no time now to do more experiments.

Romero