News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Energia9 Experiments

Started by energia9, March 10, 2014, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

Just some ideas that i have that could be total failures or can lead to something.
i have more questions then answers i can state.
im poking in the dark to find the light.

i have only made 2 videos so far, made them a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dPzqaeYTAs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpTeEP6zi0

i willl post my ideas here so people can think of it and submit why it wont work so i and people get more educated.
I have only two ideas in two fields, one is based on high voltage frequency experiments and the other one is based on hydrogen generation experiments.

crazycut06

Hi there energia9,
In your second video,If your input is not affected while charging the cap, have you tried looping back the power stored in the capacitor to your input power?

Regards
Cc

energia9

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 10, 2014, 12:19:23 PM
Hi there energia9,
In your second video,If your input is not affected while charging the cap, have you tried looping back the power stored in the capacitor to your input power?

Regards
Cc
i tried to loop it back, the result was damaged resistors and transistor, because of the high voltage,
I made a better collector setup where i could light up 3 x 100 watt light bulbs every 5 seconds to nearly explode. to absolute brightness.   and then i lit up a 500 watt bulb too.
what i observed with this setup is that if you use 1 capacitor you can only light a 40 watt light bulb,  if i connect like 5 more, im able to light up these 3 100 bulbs with less charging, if i connect more caps, i can do even more.   there was an experiment where i placed two ferrites with a gap in the tube and at a certain point and a strict input voltage the input power fell by 150 miliampers if i connected the load,(significantly)  rising the voltage or moving the ferrite made the input higher by 200 miliampers if load was connected,  i posted this on overunity once and some said i made Nmr , i dont believe that but that was interresting, i will post it here.   
basicly i got the input power decreased but the output power raised significantly

? Reply #12075 on: June 19, 2012, 03:33:55 PM ?
recently i did an experiment where my current dropped by 150 miliampers and my lightbulb glowed brighter.

I was winding directly on to 2 pieces of ferrite in the middle,  the ferrites had gap between.
the current drops and light increases only if the two ferrites are in right place and the coil is shorted.

The ferrite also heats up very much..
what would happen on partial loop back i wonder, because you increase the capacitance then you raise power input then more decreas in input happens and more increased output.
question marks -?

crazycut06

Ok, so if you have more power, try using a stepdown trafo. that will reduce the power going to your input, theres something with that ferrite core with gap, before i've tried winding (few turns) on a square ferrite with gap in the middle, scavenged from tv psu, then pulsed it with pwm, i got very high voltage from output, that was intresting, but my lack of time hinders me, you should continue experimenting and post your findings for us to fiddle with....thanks.

Regards
Cc

energia9

Quote from: crazycut06 on March 10, 2014, 11:22:18 PM
Ok, so if you have more power, try using a stepdown trafo. that will reduce the power going to your input, theres something with that ferrite core with gap, before i've tried winding (few turns) on a square ferrite with gap in the middle, scavenged from tv psu, then pulsed it with pwm, i got very high voltage from output, that was intresting, but my lack of time hinders me, you should continue experimenting and post your findings for us to fiddle with....thanks.

Regards
Cc
how did you mean the insertion of the stepdown trafo in the circuit can you draw it?
yeah the two ferrites with a gap is interesting, it reminds me of an electrical spark gap, except this is completely the opposite a magnetic gap, that high voltage is interresting,  i remember i had very high voltages from only a 9 volt battery and a 1mm thick copper coil with like 50 turns, i placed a very strong magnet next to the coil, i pulsed the coil, and there was high voltage sparking back to the battery,  this brings me to that if you have a pulsed dc with an external (electro) magnetic field applied we get strong spark backs.  this is another part of the research field.
i will conduct experiments and show them of course.

energia9

i have had another experiment done, this time with two tesla coils primary in series driven by a single transistor.
connecting both tops and the long coils end connection to the transistors base.
the result was a waveform shown on my oscilloscope, a perfect criss cross complication of waves.

also if i disconnect one of the tesla coils end connection from the base of the transistor, one remains sparking but if i connect the previous coil back to the base now this one fires and the other does not.
so i came up with an idea, i allready had the criss cross of the waves, now what i need to do is make the two coils alternate between the base of the transstor at the two coils resonant frequency
i have two t coils oscillating at the same frequency and they also alternate in discharge at exact harmony because they are controlled with the same transistor.
i think if we just have two Tesla coils and make them oscillate from two seperate circuits its not the same outcome as make them alternate discharges between eachother.
there could be a simple transistor control for the base oscillation but achieving a steady resonance of the same as the two is a bit not the same, the two coils emit sine waves and i want the same, so i make a third coil with the same characteristics and get it to oscillate with a seperate transistor, now that i have the same oscillation i can implement it in my main circuit to drive the base oscillation.
your guess on whats gonna happen?

crazycut06

Sorry i cannot  upload drawings as im only using a cellphone, also this will alter your setup, but for testing only, You have earth grounding right?  Try one leg of the  primary earth grounded then other leg to your hv output, then secondary to diodes& caps as usual, stepdown trafo can be 220v - 12v.

energia9

i may just post schematic that i think out, so it might have errors and failures
often i think how stupid and funny my ideas are and that i cant find the lightswitch in the dark by poking around with this type of circuit.  but i just do it for fun,  i like when the capacitor disharges with the help of a controlled spark gap.