News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Akula

Started by Romero, January 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Recently Akula suggested the schematic below.
I tested it today and so far good results.
I used NE555 instead of 495.

aaron5120

Romero, can you explain a bit more the good results you got with the Akula circuit?
Why NE555 is better than 495?
Many circuits generate sinusoidal waves instead of square waves, is there an advantage in using square wave for a rotating quadra-magnetic field?

aaron5120

Romero

Quote from: aaron5120 on January 11, 2014, 09:09:47 AM
Romero, can you explain a bit more the good results you got with the Akula circuit?
Why NE555 is better than 495?
Many circuits generate sinusoidal waves instead of square waves, is there an advantage in using square wave for a rotating quadra-magnetic field?

aaron5120
I am not saying that 555 is better than 495, in fact 555 can be replaced with any other similar ic or even two transistor oscillator. Pin 14 on CD4017 is reset, any form of pulse will work when applied there. 555 has a limit on maximum frequency but I believe it will be ok for this experiment.
Regarding 'good results'... first I wanted to see if the secondary will have DC as expected and it does.
I have only tested it with a ferrite core toroid, as I had that from another similar project. I am going to make an air core toroid too.
You know that these days is better to results with COP<1, equal or more makes people go mad.

Regards,
Romero

Vincent

Hi. I'm almost finish the arduino code for the tpu. I need to finish few tweaks on the frequency and DC. TPU's can be dangerous without proper isolation (Faraday) and a good controller. I destroyed a LCD monitor a cause of EMF. Au revoir gentlemen.

Romero

Quote from: Vincent on January 24, 2014, 03:51:38 AM
Hi. I'm almost finish the arduino code for the tpu. I need to finish few tweaks on the frequency and DC. TPU's can be dangerous without proper isolation (Faraday) and a good controller. I destroyed a LCD monitor a cause of EMF. Au revoir gentlemen.
arduino code for the tpu will be very useful

Regards,
Romero

Romero

Quote from: a.king21 on January 28, 2014, 06:12:26 PM
Hi, Romero:
http://www.overunity.com/14229/free-energy-device-romania/msg385342/#new

Any comments?
I didn't pay much attention to this one but I know from my experiments that almost all devices involving charging a capacitor and damping it will attract extra energy from the environment.
I am not very sure about few things on the schematic as I don't understand Russian.
I will try to get in contact with the guy.

Regards,
Romero

garrym

?

Romero

Dave45

Iv been trying to understand the working principle behind the Akula device and would like your input.
Please keep in mind Im looking at this from the electron flow point of view and not the conventional view.
It was your placement of the diode in the circuit that made it all come together.

Dave45

If the principle is correct then wouldnt this work as well

Dave45

Im not sure AC will work, but put it up to study

Victor

Is anyone curious how it looks akula0083?

Dave45

Wish I was that young and healthy again  :)

Dave45

I wonder was Don Smith using this, maybe his primary was for show, he said some things were there because people expected them to be there.

I think Kapanadze is using the same only with a Tesla HV coil wound first to ionize the polarity's.