News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Started by Romero, October 15, 2011, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on October 31, 2011, 08:34:00 AM
@ romero hope you are well, i would like to ask a question if i may if You can run it with aprox 6-7 watts and have much higher output. what would that output be please. thanks ron
I am using a 12v/50watt at the output, not fully lit but I think about 60-70%.
I started replicating step by step Stivep toroid construction. I have all the parts but I need to find a way to cut the ferrite toroid.
1.There is still some missing info in their setup:
2.The signal applied for the 2 primarys is square, sine...?
3.The high voltage output  AC or DC?
4.Direction for the windings...???

I guess I will have to use my intuition.
The output they are talking about will leave all other devices I am working  far behind.

Regards,
Romero

M.E

Quote from: Romero on October 30, 2011, 05:12:55 PM
Quote from: garrym on October 30, 2011, 01:53:35 AM
Hi Romero,

Can you give us a circuit or something to work from ?

Garry
This is my variant to Magnacoasters circuit. The coil has ferrite core, 2.5 ohm / 647mH.
Use it without magnets for the start. I am using 1 inch magnet for one side and 3 x 1 inch magnets for the other side.
I am using this PWM: http://www.rmcybernetics.com/shop/cyber-circuits/pulse-generators/power-pulse-modulator-ocxi/prod_40.html
I changed the transistor with 47N60C3  and removed the power diode at the output.
You can run it with aprox 6-7 watts and have much higher output. It is better if people will try and see themself. I prefer not to upload a video and start again another critics and unlimited messages.
This is easy and can be replicated by anyone, not neccesary to use that circuit I have.

Regards,
Romero

Hi Romero,

Sound like you have another OU device.  I like to try this. How is the frequency and the  duty cycle it was run to  generate the OU effect ?

Thanks and Regards,

M.E

Romero

@M.E
let's not assume it is OU, it needs more testing and measurements.
Wait until I can be sure and not start replicating yet.

Romero

Romero

I started working on replicating 'Stivep and the group' toroid ideea.
I managed to split one of my smaller toroids, 9 cm diameter. The other big one, 14 cm diameter, I will leave for later. I want to make some quick testing with this small one first.
Below are pictures at different stages during toroid and coil construction.
I used 3 braid wires (from a coax cable) in parallel to cover completely the side of the toroid.

Romero

Now I have the big one getting ready.

Romero

The big toroid is ready now.
Testing time tonight.
I am not sure if the secondary must be wound in caduceus mode so I did it just in case, If not it should work anyway.

Romero

I have tested the setup but not to much luck so far. The 50 Hz signal generator is affected by the other one with higher frequency, blown one transistor in the 50 Hz generator.
While applying the high voltage the output drops instead of going up. I am sure it needs more adjustments but I must find a way for the generators not to affect eachother.

Hitman

Quote from: Romero on October 31, 2011, 09:29:16 AM
Quote from: landownunder on October 31, 2011, 08:34:00 AM
@ romero hope you are well, i would like to ask a question if i may if You can run it with aprox 6-7 watts and have much higher output. what would that output be please. thanks ron
I am using a 12v/50watt at the output, not fully lit but I think about 60-70%.
I started replicating step by step Stivep toroid construction. I have all the parts but I need to find a way to cut the ferrite toroid.
1.There is still some missing info in their setup:
2.The signal applied for the 2 primarys is square, sine...?
3.The high voltage output  AC or DC?
4.Direction for the windings...???

I guess I will have to use my intuition.
The output they are talking about will leave all other devices I am working  far behind.

Regards,
Romero

@romero
How did you find the resonant freq of your ferrite? did you use the white noise method described at OU ?

- He says the type signal applied to the 2 primarys is not critical but I think he is using a ramp signal or sawtooth.
- Output should be AC.
- I think he also mentions his output coil is wound CCW (I'll watch the video again)

I have also put my other projects aside to work on this but I haven't had much success YET !

Cheers Hitman

Romero

@Hitman
I have used every method I can think of.. the white noise I generated with the pc. that part is not critical but the other 50 Hz input is my problem now.
I am thinking of a different circuit to get it right. Today I am not doing anything as I have not enough sleep last night.

Romero

Hitman

Not sure if you seen this:

You need to support resonance all time.

First you use those 2 copper plates after generator and generate white noise to it.
When doing that you check where are peaks on spectrum analizer and apply correct resonant frequency. No matter what type of signal is, the output should be sinus wave on secondary coil. In our case the resonance was 1,66Mhz

Now, when you put resonant frequency in, attach frequency analizer into primary coil of 51 turns (the other 16 turns are on first primary). Select highest peak from lowest frequency range. So it will be resonant frequency for that coil. In our case it was 382Khz.

After doing this, you need carrier wave, in our case it is 50Hz. When you attach 50Hz to 16 turns coil and ferrite resonant on 51 turns coil, you need to synchronize pulses between in way you get large sinus 50Hz wave carring small high frequency pulses inside. For this we used TV set's horizontal and vertical lines sync circuit and adjusted its parameters to needed frequencies.

For each coil you need to make LC circuit acting as filter on needed frequencies. So you calculate capacitancy values in conventional way and test it.

If you manage get working circuit until this step, you should have OU already.

The paper between 2 pieces of toroid acts as insulator.

If you start discharging HV capacitor over spark gap to copper plates, it will make strong scalar magnetic wave impulse and amplifies output power while lowers needed input power from generators. Just be cautionous about this step, in our experiment the ferrite gone into pieces with load of 600W (150W is without sparks) after 15-20 minutes."

this was quoted from : http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/aidas/

and this is a schematic of what I could get from the video and original schematic.

Cheers Hitman

TEKTRON

landownunder

hi everyone thought you might be interested in video from wattsup dude about the stivep device. all the best ron

http://www.youtube.com/user/wattsup1004?feature=mhee

Romero

Quote from: landownunder on November 04, 2011, 06:31:00 AM
hi everyone thought you might be interested in video from wattsup dude about the stivep device. all the best ron

http://www.youtube.com/user/wattsup1004?feature=mhee
Hi,
interesting, I've done some experimenting with it.
Below is a scope from the output  but not optimised. Today I received another signal generator that I can use with my existing one and be more accurate.

Romero

Romero

Smith Coil - Unusual effects.
Very intersting document that might apply to Kapanadze generator.
I have marked some very important info.

Romero

Scope shot while testing