Total Topics: 103
Most Online Today: 15
Most Online Ever: 53
(April 13, 2013, 10:17:01 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7

Author Topic: Tesla- Kapanadze generator  (Read 119352 times)

Offline eagle

Re: Tesla- Kapanadze generator
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »
Hi Romero,

I am still working on schema#1 testing some important parameters.
One of these parameters is the counter-balance of the HV-Coil ( originally the mass-connection of the HV-coil )
As I remember from one of his patents, tesla used a  condensor connected to ground in one of his inventions.

This is in accordance with the critical value of the wire-lenght you metioned.

I will stay with the scheme posted in your Reply #124 for some while until I have experienced all important factors. I do not jump to a different set-up if the original does not work properly in the beginning. I prefer systematic development.
I have seen the ascendent state of a trompet-like waveform, it was not ascending but not degrading according to natures e-funktion. It resembled a oszillation with a stable amplitude between the fireing-sequence of the sparkgap.

Regards

Mike

Offline a.king21

« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
@eagle
yes, I am refering to lasersaber circuit
Zilano said if you wind a RESONANT second output coil on that toroid, you would go OU. ;)

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
@eagle
yes, I am refering to lasersaber circuit
Zilano said if you wind a RESONANT second output coil on that toroid, you would go OU. ;)
one of the biggest mistakes is people talking about how many turns... it should be better about lenght of wire, that includes total lenght including terminal wires.
I found recently with one of the experiments that 1 cm more or less will cancel the trumpet effect. It is  very similar with what I found with my muller experiment with speed up or no drag at different levels, same here.

If for example the free end of the high voltage transformer has a wire of 12cm long and it works, then 13 or 11 will not work but we will find another lenght that will work again, let's say 48cm.... and again more. Not all of them will behave the same, at least one will perform much better than all others.
We might get to OU and having a device working on one of the lower resonant points we stick there without knowing that at a different resonant point we can get much better output.

Regards,
Romero

Offline LtBolo

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »

I would trust her far more if she had ever shown a picture of a real device. She seems to aggregate the work of others and obviously has spent an immense amount of time studying...but...it's one thing to know about something and something completely different to have built it.

one of the biggest mistakes is people talking about how many turns... it should be better about lenght of wire, that includes total lenght including terminal wires.
I found recently with one of the experiments that 1 cm more or less will cancel the trumpet effect. It is  very similar with what I found with my muller experiment with speed up or no drag at different levels, same here.

If for example the free end of the high voltage transformer has a wire of 12cm long and it works, then 13 or 11 will not work but we will find another lenght that will work again, let's say 48cm.... and again more. Not all of them will behave the same, at least one will perform much better than all others.
We might get to OU and having a device working on one of the lower resonant points we stick there without knowing that at a different resonant point we can get much better output.

Regards,
Romero

Lumped LC will get you resonance, but length is the only way to create sympathetic harmonics in your resonance. When you are LC resonant at the frequency that matches the spectrum that your length implies, then you have something. I am absolutely certain FE is in the harmonics, in one way or another.

A theory I have: When a coil emits a longitudinal wave (think sound wave, but electric) there is a certain distance away where any reflection from a second coil would be destructive and a different distance away where the reflection would be additive. For those distances to be short enough to be interesting, the frequency would be very high. High enough that 1 or 2 cm of length would change the spectrum, and high enough that your coil would need to be designed for a wide spectrum...thick wire and/or Litz in a length that allows the creation of standing harmonics...in other words: lumped LC freq = length freq.

When the frequency/distance/harmonic relationship is correct, it would appear to me that the resulting additive signal would result in a Lenz-less self-reinforcing wave between the two coils, that would show the trumpet characteristic. I would expect that for small devices the frequency would be well into the GHz.

Just a theory.

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »

Good theory LtBolo, Thank you!

Regards,
Romero

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2012, 01:58:17 AM »
Another experiment without any spark gap or high voltage.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wYKcX0Fyk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wYKcX0Fyk</a>
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:01:43 AM by Romero »

Offline Hitman

• itawk.com
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2012, 03:42:26 AM »
Oh that looks nice  :D

Cheers Hitman

Offline garrym

« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »
Finally you got back to playing with it.

how far off a self runner ?

Garry

Offline landownunder

« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2012, 05:32:09 AM »
romero happy new year to you sir i love your videos of late keep up the fantastic work ron

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #279 on: January 24, 2012, 08:17:43 AM »
Finally you got back to playing with it.

how far off a self runner ?

Garry
I had no intention to get a self runner, I only used that to experiment this type of wave. Further experimenting will have no moving parts.

Regards,
Romero

Offline garrym

« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »
Sorry,

thought it looked like - 

http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=3.msg572#msg572

Garry

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2012, 09:33:01 AM »
Sorry,

thought it looked like - 

http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=3.msg572#msg572

Garry
same device, just more components... :)

Offline eagle

« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:28 AM »
Hello,

someone posted this in the Kapanadze-therad ( overunitty.com):
http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~fajans/Autoresonance/Autoresonance.htm

Regards

Mike

Offline gnino

« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »
hi romero in the lasersaber circuit if you put  capacitor across the base coil  increase the output at the same input and you get the trumpet waveform the scope probe is near the spark gap the second scope shot is whit the capacitor across the collecto coil like zilano circuit hope  is usefull

sorry for my very poor english by
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:10:50 PM by gnino »

Offline Romero

• Administrator
« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2012, 10:37:10 PM »
@gnino
very well done, I am very happy you managed to get it right.

Romero

+- Recent Topics

Romero Experiments by Vincent
October 20, 2014, 11:19:10 PM

THE MOST PROFOUND RE-DISCOVERY OF ALL TIME by Hitman
October 18, 2014, 03:54:19 PM

Despre prezent si viitor by sinergicus
October 18, 2014, 02:58:03 PM

Romanian invention making energy from pyramid by sinergicus
October 16, 2014, 03:34:11 PM

Heating by Hitman
October 01, 2014, 12:22:50 AM