News:

New registrations to the forum only by request to admin@underservice.org

Main Menu

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Started by Romero, October 15, 2011, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle

Quote from: Romero on January 18, 2012, 10:53:29 PM
Another easy way to get a trumpet waveform.

Hi Romero, where did you get this plasma-tube from ? Looks selfmade. What kind of gas is in it, hydrogen at low pressure ? You are using the 9 Volt coil for heating the magnetron-electrode, eh ?

Nice

eagle

eagle

Romero,

I just saw in the vid that you almost touched the core... very dangerous !! I hope you removed the bolt in the core conecting it to one end of the high voltage coil ! This might be lethal since you are running the secondary free wheeling, so the core carries 2000 Volt AC !!!
It does not matter at this high voltage if you are grounded or not.. a shock even with one terminal will kill you... not to mention your daughter playing with it.

I once touched the core by chance running a voltage-balanced set of 2 MOTs ( transductor-test) with my finger and got a 300 to 500 V shock - right arm in - left arm out. This almost killed me.
I was lucky that the current run from on arm  over my neck to the other arm and not across the thorax.
Since this experience I detach the HV-Coil from thre core and isolate the 2 terminals

By the way, this herb here should help you recover your lung and bronchial tube :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15005644

Try to get a homoeopathic dilution D3 or better D6 for best performance.

eagle

Romero

Thank you Znel for the info and schematic posted, some of them I have tested already.

I bought the plasma tube on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170753652796?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Touching this one is not lethal, other circuits yes but this one is safe, I would not let my kids to play with a very dangerous device. When you have kids around they are always curious to see what is what especially these plasma lights, my kids are used to high voltages even more than 20000 volts very low amp.

@eagle
You made me curious, how do you know I have lungs problems after the experiment in december? I will try that recomandation of yours, I need to read more about it before, the doctors here are saying that I have no problem... this is UK, if you have a problem better go to any other country in Europe but not here, my opinion about  NHS  is very bad, you go to the doctor and all you get is the universal pill, Paracetamol, good for everything :) I might fly back to my home country  for a weekend to have a proper check up.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

@trace_ru
I don't claim the ownership of anything, it is just the results of my experiments. I am not even showing all my experiments but not for your reasons... how can something be confirmed by others if was not made public first.
Most of the trumpet waveforms published before are the result of very high voltage and that is scary for many people.This one here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4 is another one with not very high voltage and ca be performed by anyone.

I know I am exposing myself to lots of radiation but Tesla lived long enough and most of his life was in the middle of this high voltage experiments.

----
I don't mean you should not tell others about your hobby mate, but please let's turn it down a bit. I mean let's not announce a new discovery and copyright it before it is confirmed by other----

As I just said before, to be confirmed first must be published... I am not going to turn down, I would like everyone to publish everything, even very simple experiments, for many people starting to play this game will be useful.

Regards,
Romero

eagle

Quote@eagle
You made me curious, how do you know I have lungs problems after the experiment in december? I will try that recomandation of yours, I need to read more about it before, the doctors here are saying that I have no problem... this is UK, if you have a problem better go to any other country in Europe but not here, my opinion about  NHS  is very bad, you go to the doctor and all you get is the universal pill, Paracetamol, good for everything :) I might fly back to my home country  for a weekend to have a proper check up.

Regards,
Romero

Romereo,

didnt you say somthing about a recovery after breathing in too much ozone created by the sparkgap ?
Ozone is strongly affecting the pulmonary alveoli if it gets deep enough down passing the bronchial tube.
While passing the bronchial tube it first affects ( burns)  the mucose membrane of the tube and if it is still active destroyes the aveoli. When I once was flying to the US the ozone-concentration in the aircraft-cabine was so strong for hours that I had serious problems for some weeks. So I know what I am speaking about.
These homeopathic remedies mostly have a wider spectrum of properties or effectiveness. It is not especially limited or designed to asthma, it has its focus on the breathing-organs, nature does this.
Of course the doctors may not know it but a lung-spext knows what ozone does to your lungs . I have enough experience with homeopathic remedies ( over 35 years now ) and I can tell you that it is save, especially if you use the dilution mentioned.You even can try to get a radix, put it into ethanol for some time and then make a 50 % water and ethanol-dilution D3 or D6. I heard in GB it is much easier to get these remedies that in the US..
In germany here where iI live, it is no problem to get these remedies.

Concerning your MOT-Experiment : How did you power the MOT ? via mains ?

Regards

eagle

eagle

@trace_ru,

your comment is kind of agressive and I do not understand this. Can you please give an indication where romereo was claiming that it is HIS discovery ?

About your comment of the radiation-Level : Where the heck do the 500 Kilovolt per 2 inch come from and your comparison of being exposed to 260 Gr radium ? 30 000 volt are jumping 1 cm, so 5.8 cm = 2 inch would be a voltage of 174 000 V and this definitly does not create alfa-radiation only a lot of ozone, what a nonsense.  It definitly is not correct to compare a 1 mm sparkgap which fires a 3000 Volt with a 2 inch calculated Voltage-Level ( and in addition calcutated wrong) simply because the area where ions are created is much smaller.
So please stay reasonable and do not place desinformation here confusing the members of this forum

Regards

eagle

Romero

Quote from: eagle on January 19, 2012, 01:09:18 PM
Quote@eagle

Regards,
Romero

Romereo,

didnt you say somthing about a recovery after breathing in too much ozone created by the sparkgap ?
Ozone is strongly affecting the pulmonary alveoli if it gets deep enough down passing the bronchial tube.
While passing the bronchial tube it first affects ( burns)  the mucose membrane of the tube and if it is still active destroyes the aveoli. When I once was flying to the US the ozone-concentration in the aircraft-cabine was so strong for hours that I had serious problems for some weeks. So I know what I am speaking about.
These homeopathic remedies mostly have a wider spectrum of properties or effectiveness. It is not especially limited or designed to asthma, it has its focus on the breathing-organs, nature does this.
Of course the doctors may not know it but a lung-spext knows what ozone does to your lungs . I have enough experience with homeopathic remedies ( over 35 years now ) and I can tell you that it is save, especially if you use the dilution mentioned.You even can try to get a radix, put it into ethanol for some time and then make a 50 % water and ethanol-dilution D3 or D6. I heard in GB it is much easier to get these remedies that in the US..
In germany here where iI live, it is no problem to get these remedies.

Concerning your MOT-Experiment : How did you power the MOT ? via mains ?

Regards

eagle
Hi, thank you for the info, I am going to see another doctor outside UK, possible this weekend. To bad that Ozone is so dangerous, I had very good results with it but what is the point if it will kill us, my mistake is that I have experimenting inside because of the outside temperature.

in the last video the MOT is powered from the plasma tube, via the capacitor and spark gap, that was only to see what I can do with it, it works much better with  air core  coil or ferrite for the output coil.
Powering the MOT from the mains will keep my hands away from the core... :) now I understand why you said that it is lethal...

Regards,
Romero

Romero

Quote from: trace_ru on January 19, 2012, 05:08:54 PM
@eagle

I am not being aggressive at all. Romero puts his mark on every published schematics. Which is OK if one acknowledges that schematics comes from someone else. Otherwise punters like yourself will assume that it originates from Romero. I think it is only fair that we give respect to those who were original discoverers, don't you?

On the method of calculating the level of radiation. It is correct. I presented it in the simplest form and not going to go further into this discussion. There are tons of publications where you can look it up.

My reason for bringing it up is to highlight the fact that working with high levels of energy is inherently dangerous and one needs to be very careful. I don't mean careful like 'don't touch it' and 'one hand in the pocket'. I mean careful because it is dangerous even if you just stand near.
can you plese name the  original discoverers of this trumpet waveform? in my opinion the most of the  original discoverers have or had patents on their inventions and have no problem with people using their ideeas.

Sometimes we can add to any existing technology, as you know, many things are hiden from people, lots of things that were invented long time before and could help us all. I am not an inventor, I only try to experiment different technologies and share my work, I am not claiming to be the originator of any device I have ever shown.

Do you really think that I am stealing other people work and because I add my name on the posted drawings I claim that it is mine? I really don't understand why you are so upset with something that you should be happy, anyone contributing with anything to a better life or technology should be welcome.

Everything I shown is just principle of work, not a final product... what will happend if I will show a final product?
I really don't understand... I believe all people from UK, Larkspur USA, Russia, China...all world  should work together, let's do it.

Regards,
Romero

Romero

Quote from: trace_ru on January 19, 2012, 07:09:48 PM
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. It wasn't intended at all.

As for the trumpet waveform...I scanned that picture from an old (1980s) book on volumetric magnetic resonance imaging in the library. The schematics posted earlier supplies HV to a adjustable chamber exciting copper disc inside on the atomic-molecular level. Having been amplified in the chamber the generated signal exits through the centre hole in the disc. Quick and dirty as the leaving signal is very much like X-ray.

Next time I go there I will copy down the ISBN number for you so that you can look it up.

Sharing the results is great and is, definitely, the way forward. I hope there will be some interesting ones. This is the reason I keep checking posts here. No pressure.
Hi,
is not about my feelings but I go mad when I hear about restrictions or filtering, I am comming from an ex comunist country and there everything was close to what you said before, it was a continous DON'T... I know you live in USA now but I think you are comming from a comunist country too and you should understand what I mean.
You just made me think again what to do and from now on I will  post more videos with everything I do, even the stupid ones... I do lots of stupid ones too but is fun.
I have just managed to get the same waveform with the help of an ignition car coil and keeping the battery charged, has been running for about 2 hours now and voltage went up in the battery. I will leave it runing more to see if is going to increase the charge, sometimes it  drops after few hours.

Romero

Romero

Here is another video using car ignition coil and a 555 timer.

First picture is the actual schematic
Second picture is going to be done later.

Romero

eagle

Hi Romero,

I am missing your personal hand-signature  ;D

You are running this only with the 200 mA may-Current of the timer, using the same small HV-transormer from the flat-screen ?

What is this bulb on the ignition-coil for ?

How many 1N4007 did you place there in series ?

Too many questions I know, still struggling with your first circuit.

Regards

Mike

Romero

Quote from: eagle on January 19, 2012, 09:50:10 PM
Hi Romero,

I am missing your personal hand-signature  ;D

You are running this only with the 200 mA may-Current of the timer, using the same small HV-transormer from the flat-screen ?

What is this bulb on the ignition-coil for ?

How many 1N4007 did you place there in series ?

Too many questions I know, still struggling with your first circuit.

Regards

Mike
I am using uf5408 30 of them, I am using those in different experiments.
I am not sure what bulb you are reffering to, maybe the spark gap tube?
I would recomend to use the circuit from yesterday video as it uses very little power.

Romero

eagle

Hi Romereo,

thank you. Ah, I see this is the spark-tube.  uF 5408, ok, I have used 5kv from a microwave-oven. It might be that these have too much losses.
The circuit you refer to its laserSaber circuit I guess.

Regards
Mike

Romero

@eagle
yes, I am refering to lasersaber circuit